Enterprise Sales Executive
Interested in working for an innovative and ambitious software startup in New York?
We are a late Series A funded startup out of London, with a flagship office in NYC. Idio helps companies strengthen relationships with their prospects and customers by learning from their content consumption at the individual level and acting on that insight. Our Content Intelligence Solution provides data-driven guidance on editorial strategy and maximizes marketing KPIs via the delivery of personalized content based on each individual’s unique interests.
We’re looking for top sales talent to drive revenue at enterprise accounts out of our London office.
Idio helps major brands and publishers to build closer relationships with their customers and prospects by learning from their content consumption and acting on that insight. We call it Content Intelligence, and it integrates with their existing marketing technology to provide detailed customer interest profiles in real-time across all channels, and to personalize content into every channel for every customer.
Idio works with customers such as JPMorgan, TD Bank, Direct Line, The Hartford, Alliance Bernstein, Intel, Pegasystems, Broadridge, Scripps Network and Vonage. Idio has active operations in both London and New York, and has raised at total of $12M in venture capital finance lead by Notion Capital, the leading SaaS focused investors in Europe.
- Strong sales DNA: high energy, hard-working self-starter, hates to lose, fearless, excellent communicator, winning-mentality, team player, and a passion in high financial achievement
- Cultural fit: thrives in a fast-paced, accountable, results-oriented environment; interested in a strong and fun culture
- At least 3 years relevant sales experience, with an exemplary track record of performance against individual quota
- Intelligent, fast learner, with entrepreneurial interests in helping develop the US operations
- BA/BS or equivalent degree with strong academic results
Preference will be given to the following qualifications:
- Experience selling SaaS, subscription-based services
- Experience selling to senior executives (especially within marketing)
- Experience with the financial services market
- Experience with a consultative, value-based sale
- Opportunities to advance career into sales management and leadership of industry specific sales verticals
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- 20 days holiday – plus your birthday off!
- Free breakfast and free lunch on Fridays,
- Regular team networking and social events
- Really smart colleagues who like to work hard and play hard