Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have the ambition necessary to be a pioneer?
Join Idio as a Sales Development Rep (SDR) to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge and network and play a major part in the company‘s global growth. As one of the founding members of the sales development team at Idio you will be responsible generating highly qualified sales opportunities, collaborate strategically with your sales partners and marketing team to research and target the right companies and have a huge impact on Idio’s growth.
By selling the most innovative, disruptive predictive marketing solution, you will communicate, educate & challenge some of the largest companies in the world.
The SDR is expected to work both independently and collaboratively within tools like Salesforce and LinkedIn. Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of something big.
Kick-start your career at Idio! Sales Development serves as a talent pool of high potentials for many other departments in the company, such as sales, customer success and marketing. This is where it all starts!
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve or exceed monthly goal of generating qualified opportunities within our target companies
- Develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media in order to establish meetings with senior level decisions makers in our target companies
- Articulate and evangelize Idio’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess their buying interest.
- Collaborate daily with Sales to research potential targets and identify key players and penetrate those targets by using creative strategies and tactics
- Assist in the consultative sales process by learning as much as you can about a prospect and sharing that information with the Sales team via our sales database
- Utilize our sales database and marketing automation tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, and their companies
- Support marketing in driving attendance at our targeted industry events
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
- 1+ years business experience; prior SDR experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Ability to converse with and influence marketing organizations
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation (Pardot/Marketo, etc.) a plus
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
- Competitive base salary, plus share options in fast growing start-up, providing substantial upside in next 2-3 years
- Monthly uncapped commission on pipeline generation quota, plus commission on follow-on revenue won
- Opportunities to advance career into sales, marketing or customer success
- Great, flexible paid vacation package
- Really fast paced, collaborative and fun sales culture
- Regular team networking and social events
- Really smart colleagues who like to work hard and play hard
- Free Friday lunch, fully stocked kitchen, great office coffee