Customer Success Manager
Our customers' success is at the heart of our business. We see it as every team's responsibility from Marketing to Engineering to be thinking about how we make our clients successful. But one team takes the lead in the day-to-day and that's Customer Success.
Idio is delivering a new data set on the B2B customer that isn't available anywhere else, that means we have to wear the hats of partner and leader with our customers who trust us to help them deliver. We love the challenge that this represents and fully appreciate the responsibility that comes with it.
As a young, lean company we're already working with some of the biggest brands in Financial Services and Tech. We're headquartered in London with an office here in NY. Today we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team working with our customers, helping them achieve their goals.
This is a role that we expect to grow with time and for the right candidate there will be the opportunity for progression as we grow. This is the ground floor with an exciting upward trajectory.
The CSM will:
- Own overall relationships with assigned customers
- Be responsible for increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value with our products and services
- Develop champions within their allocated portfolio of accounts
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy in partnership with Marketing
- Work with customers to establish success criteria and milestones that lead to them achieving their goals
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Work with Sales to identify upsell opportunities where appropriate
Your success will be measured on:
- Retention of your shared base clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
- 3+ years of prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a SaaS technology platform
- An understanding of best Success best practice
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proven ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working in digital marketing or data
- A proactive approach to your work schedule
Bonus points for:
- B2B Tech and/or Finance industry experience
- Project management skills, experience and/or qualifications
- Other languages
- Experience with API's, personalization and/or marketing automation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Standard health cover
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun culture
- 20 days holiday – plus your birthday off!
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Regular team networking and social events
- Really smart colleagues
To all recruitment agencies: Idio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Idio employees. Idio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.