Are you passionate about working for a creative and visionary software startup?
We are a late Series A funded startup out of London, with a flagship office in NYC. Idio helps companies strengthen relationships with their prospects and customers by learning from their content consumption at the individual level and acting on that insight. Our Content Intelligence Solution provides data-driven insights into editorial strategy and maximizes marketing KPIs via the delivery of personalized content based on each individual’s unique interests.
Idio are looking for a talented self-starter who can lead our product strategy. You will be based in our commercial HQ in New York, but will have frequent interaction with the UK-based engineering team, including occasional travel to the London office. We will look to you to understand the customers in our market and their needs, and translate those into actionable requirement documents, ultimately producing quarterly roadmaps and aligning the business on them. The role requires you to wear multiple hats - you will be the voice of the customer in sprint planning meetings, but will represent the engineering team in front of customers.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS product management
- Experience working with enterprise marketers and knowledge of their processes and tech stacks
- Experience running product management in a data-poor, low-frequency customer-touchpoint environment
- A technical background, either through study (for example a Computer Science or Engineering degree) or through industry experience. Idio is at its heart an AI business - you don’t need to be able to explain Deep Learning, but some knowledge will go a long way
- Stock options
- Unlimited manager-approved leave
- Free breakfast and free lunch on Fridays
- Regular team networking and social events
- Health plan, commuter benefits & shopping discounts through our partnership with Trinet